Contest Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions
- Competitions are open to all ages.
- The competition task is: Using our stickers, create a project and send us in a photo.
2a. The project must be made with our stickers. Your submission will be cross referenced with past order data using either your submission email or phone number.
- Prizes change per competition. The current prize will be shown on the Creative Contest page.
- The competition is open to entrants residing in; UK, Australia, USA & Canada. A winner outside the United states may experience minor delay in delivery of the prize for logistical reasons.
- Only one entry is permitted per person (per competition). Entries are to be submitted online via the Creative Contest page.
- Stickerload shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunication networks, internet access or otherwise, preventing entry at this website.
- Entries must be received by specified date on the Creative Contest page. No purchase is necessary. Entries will not be returned, nor will they be removed from the website once posted.
- Every effort will be made to notify the winners by email by 12am following the end date of the contest. Winners must respond within 14 days or an alternative winner may be chosen.
- Submitting your entry constitutes your consent for us to use your entry, name and photos for editorial or publicity purposes.
- The winner will be chosen by a judging panel which will be made up of employees at Stickerload. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Stickerload reserves the right to change or withdraw the competition and/or prize at any time.
- By entering the competition, entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.